Error 629 - The port was disconnected by the remote machine (also re: error 913).
1) Make sure the username and password you have entered for the DUNS connection is correct.
2) Also make sure the phone number is correct.
3) if calling a server set for 128-bit encryption when you don't have 128-bit encryption installed on client.
4) if all the entries for RAS are not correct, you may get this error. This would include incorrect settings for the Basic, Server, Script, Security and X.25.
5) The settings for authentication and encryption on the security tab must match what your ISP requires.
6) if a new account logs on using PPTP and change password on first logon is enabled.
7) may be caused if the modem port speed is set below 19,200.
8) Can be caused by software or modem not being configured properly or being damaged
Bu mövzu kifayət qədər köməkçi oldu?
Error 913: A Remote Access Client attempted to connect over a port that was reserved for...
Error 768 - The connection attempt failed because of failure to encrypt data Cause: the VPN...
Error 721: Remote PPP peer or computer is not responding. Resolution: If you have tried...
Error 628: The port is disconnected or The connection was terminated by the remote computer...
Error 630 - The port was disconnected due to hardware failure 1. Check that the modem is...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution