Error 629 - The port was disconnected by the remote machine (also re: error 913).
1) Make sure the username and password you have entered for the DUNS connection is correct.
2) Also make sure the phone number is correct.
3) if calling a server set for 128-bit encryption when you don't have 128-bit encryption installed on client.
4) if all the entries for RAS are not correct, you may get this error. This would include incorrect settings for the Basic, Server, Script, Security and X.25.
5) The settings for authentication and encryption on the security tab must match what your ISP requires.
6) if a new account logs on using PPTP and change password on first logon is enabled.
7) may be caused if the modem port speed is set below 19,200.
8) Can be caused by software or modem not being configured properly or being damaged
Помог ли вам данный ответ?
Error 800: Unable to establish the VPN connection. The VPN server may be un-reachable, or...
Error 691: Access denied because username and/or password is invalid on the domain....
Error 649. The account does not have permission to dial-in. Resolution: 1) This error can...
Error 624: Cannot update the phonebook file. Resolutions: 1) Make sure that RASPHONE.PBK...
Error 630 - The port was disconnected due to hardware failure 1. Check that the modem is...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution