Error 629 - The port was disconnected by the remote machine (also re: error 913).
1) Make sure the username and password you have entered for the DUNS connection is correct.
2) Also make sure the phone number is correct.
3) if calling a server set for 128-bit encryption when you don't have 128-bit encryption installed on client.
4) if all the entries for RAS are not correct, you may get this error. This would include incorrect settings for the Basic, Server, Script, Security and X.25.
5) The settings for authentication and encryption on the security tab must match what your ISP requires.
6) if a new account logs on using PPTP and change password on first logon is enabled.
7) may be caused if the modem port speed is set below 19,200.
8) Can be caused by software or modem not being configured properly or being damaged
Bu cevap yeterince yardımcı oldu mu?
Error 619: 1. The port was disconnected (or Error 645, Dial-Up Networking could not complete...
Error 930: The authentication server did not respond to authentication requests in a timely...
Error 741 - The local computer does not support the required encryption type 1. Make sure...
Error 645: Internal authentication error (also re: error 913), or Dial-Up Networking could...
Error 733: the PPP control protocol for this network protocol is not available on the server....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution