Error 633 Modem Is Already in Use
Symptoms: When you try to use your modem on a Windows computer, you may receive an error message similar to the following: Error 633 Modem is already in use, or is not configured for Remote Access dial out or The port is in use.
Resolutions: 1. Verify no other applications that are using the modem. You can open Task Manager to check that by press CTRL+ALT+DEL. Another way to test it is reboot the computer.
2. This behavior may occur when another device with a driver, for example outdated Palm Pilot software, conflicts with the modem.
3. Telephone.ini or unimdm.tsp is missing or damaged.
4. Make sure the modem is setup correctly and may apply SP.
5. Removing and reinstalling it, or apply the new drive may fix the problem.
6. Make sure no two ISDN installed on the same machine and attempt to connect to the same server.
Was this answer helpful?
Error 769 The specific destination is not reachable. Cause: 1. The network card in your...
Error 736 - The remote computer terminated the control protocol. 1. This error indicated...
Error 735 - The requested address was rejected by server. Make sure you don't setup static...
Error 682: When VPN clients try to remotely log on to your network, they may be denied access....
Error 678: There was not answer. Resolution: 1) you are dialing the wrong number. 2) make...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution